Showing 33–42 of 42 results
Roman Chamomile$61.80 Add to cart
Rosemary$12.00 Add to cart
Skin Clearing Blend$28.84 Add to cart
Spikenard$67.98 Add to cart
Stressease$48.00 Read more
Tangerine$30.00 Add to cart
Tea Tree – Energique$19.00 Read more
Thyme$37.77 Add to cart
White Fir$27.47 Add to cart
Woman’s Blend$32.96 Add to cart
Showing 33–42 of 42 results
The Potential Benefits of Essential Oils
If you are interested in maximizing the benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils, bioresonance testing can assist in your wellness journey. Some common benefits of our wild-crafted essential oils include the following:
- Wellness for skin and hair: Skin and hair care products are often produced with essential oils for their anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and soothing effects.
- Positive respiratory effects: When inhaled, some essential oils have been shown to have positive effects on breathing. Bioresonance scanning can help determine which holistic remedies are ideal for you.
- Mental well-being: The use of essential oils through the sense of smell and skin absorption has the potential to provide positive effects which include anxiety relief, improved mood, and better sleep quality.
How Should Our Oils Be Used?
While essential oils are typically found in liquid or solid forms, there are some products referred to as “homeopathic oils” that may contain diluted homeopathic substances but are primarily used for topical applications. These products are often used for massage, aromatherapy, or skin skin issues. Homeopathic oils are typically diluted to such an extent that they may not contain significant amounts of the original substance but are believed to retain the energetic properties associated with it.
An essential oil supplement, sometimes called homeopathic oils, can be taken in different ways. Although some essential oils are safe for internal use, others aren’t so it’s important to know which products can and can’t be consumed. Be sure to carefully follow the directions on any remedy. A homeopathic consultation with a knowledgeable practitioner can help you better understand how your remedy will help you.
The inhalation of essential oils is known as aromatherapy. It works through the sense of smell and diffusers are often used in aromatherapy. Topical application is another method that involves applying essential oils to the skin to achieve positive skincare results. Order online today and use our oils as directed for optimal results.
Join Our Affiliate Network of Holistic Health Practitioners!
Connect with other holistic health professionals as part of the CBH Energetics holistic health affiliate program. Members get bulk discounts on scans and private label options on all bioresonance scans. Other benefits include:
- Consultation on evaluating test results
- Complimentary marketing materials
- Access to our private practitioner Facebook group
- Regular webinars
- And more!
CBH Energetics affiliates report improved client engagement, increased reach, and better outcomes for their clients’ thanks to affiliates’ exclusive access to our scans, tests, and educational materials. Find out about becoming an affiliate and join our network today!